All the books written below have been chosen to help your business grow by developing core behaviors and values.
For leaders, many of the books will suggest the same possibility. We have attempted to create categories for you to choose the books you want to start with, to grow as a human being, a leader, or as the principal in your business.
A suggestion for you when you read a book to create value beyond just the learning. Look for one point and then “Create an Action Item” for each book that you read and set a goal for when it will be achieved. If you really want to challenge yourself, pick up to five BHAGS (explained in the book Good to Great) for each book and set a time frame for when they will happen.
We have a direct link to Amazon so you can save even more by purchasing any book through our website. We encourage you to look around the Suggested Reading section in the store and click on one of the books. This will take you direct to Save with Books from Amazon where you can save almost 25% more than you can by going through Amazon direct. Give it a shot, shop for anything from this link. Select a Recommended book from the links below
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Success Built to Last by Jim Collins
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- Empowerment by Ken Blanchard
- Coach Wooden’s Pyramid of Success by John Wooden
- Speed of Trust by Stephen Covey
- Leadership and the One-Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
- Wooden on Leadership by John Wooden
Management and Business
- You’re the Greatest by Francis Maguire
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrice Lencioni
- Masters of Success by Business Network International
- The One-Minute Entrepreneur by Ken Blanchard
- Everyone’s A Coach by Ken Blanchard and Don Shula
- Lead Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Networking Like a Pro: from BNI by Dr. Ivan Misner (There are 12 other books from Dr. Ivan Misner to choose from as well)
Personal Growth and Core Values
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Shack by William P. Young
- The Little Red Book by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Built to Serve by Dan J. Sanders
PLEASE NOTE: It may be necessary to scroll down slightly to see the selected publication.