We appreciate your interest in a GSA Contract and we are here to help you decide if this is the right path for your company.
CFR & Associates put together our GSA focused service that will help you, the Veteran and Small Businesses, to successfully navigating what is a long and sometimes frustrating process in being awarded a GSA contract.
The services offered to our clients as a comprehensive or individual package are:
- GSA Consultation
- GSA Application/Offer procedure
- Managing Schedule after award
- A Complete GSA Contract Process
We understand that there is so much to do, in getting a GSA Contract, and we want to help you successfully complete this process and continue to support you after your award.
We do everything we can on your behalf, making the complex process of getting a GSA Contract as easy as possible for you.
Here’s What We Do
Many small businesses may know that obtaining a GSA Schedule could bring more business opportunities for them. But what they may not know is that they could potentially lose more by pursuing a GSA Schedule. Determining whether a business is a good fit for GSA is just as important to CFR as it is to the business.
Using our method to collect those documents from your company is the first of many distinctions when working with us. Therefore, our clients enjoy a confusion-free start to getting a GSA Contract.
Although most regulations, terms & conditions are standard across all GSA Schedules, there are some special regulations & criteria unique to certain SINs (Special Item Numbers). Firms that fall under these special regulations & criteria need to be willing to meet GSA requirements, but some firms may not be ready to do so.
Our initial GSA consultation will identify firms that fall under special requirements and advise the firms to determine whether they are ready to pursue a GSA Schedule.
- Research: During consultation market research will be initiated for each firms’ specific GSA Schedule and SIN(s) to give the firms an opportunity to analyze competition.
- Assessment: Will be completed for each firm and generate report based on information found during market research and given to prospective GSA Client.
- Results: Find, download and read solicitation’s general & special requirements that apply to specific SINs, and advise firm(s). This will help identify firms that may not be ready to pursue a GSA contract.
GSA Application/Offer Procedure: After the firm has determined that they would like to pursue a GSA Schedule, then CFR will use the information gathered during GSA consultation process to initiate offer.
- Offer Preparation: Your GSA Offer documents will be prepared by a CFR GSA Specialists with the experience, to craft your Oﬀer to serve your goals and reduce the chance of a rejection.
- Offer Upload: The GSA eOffer system is not easy to navigate, so we will handle that on your behalf as well.
- Clarifications: We interface with the GSA on your behalf and work to address any questions or issues they may have with the documents. This give, and take is a very normal part of the GSA process.
- Negotiations/Award: You are in control of all final decisions, but we work to train you on how to navigate GSA negotiations and CFR will participate on the call. We also prepare the Final Proposal Revisions document on your behalf.
- Final Proposal Revisions (FPR) /Award: Drafting of the Final Proposal Revisions (FPR) Letter and revision of GSA pricing documentation to reflect negotiated terms, conditions and discounting. Final signing of Award in eOffer system.
Managing Schedule After Award: A GSA contract needs to be kept up-to-date to be most successful. In addition to CFR’s marketing & research services, CFR offers additional support in managing administrative changes to a GSA contract through e-Mod.
- Report Review Support: Help manage e-Buy by reviewing new RFQ/RFPs.
- GSA eMod: We will continue to communicate with the GSA Contracting Officer & e-Mod to update current contract, obsolete items and add new line items and add new SIN(s).
Contact Us: to get started today.