Did you know? if you are a Minority who owns a Small Business, a Disadvantaged Small Business owner, the owner of a Woman Owned Small Business, or a Service Disabled Veteran who owns a small business, or your business is in a historically underutilized business zone, then you can receive preference on government contracts by qualifying for certifications recognizing the specific category you qualify for. The government and all its agencies want to do business with small businesses, particularly if you have one of the certifications described above.
All of these have acronyms MBE, DBE/8(a), EDWOSB, WOSB/WBE, SDVOSB/DVBE, and Hub Zone and represent each category listed above respectively.
CFR & Associates specialize in helping you market your company to the United States government. We help the small business in identifying and securing state, county, and local agency contracts as well.
Here Is What We Do….
- Help your business with several important factors in being a government contractor. Determining whether your company is ready for government work using our innovative 3CP² ™© formula (Capability, Capacity, Credibility, and Past Performance).
- Do a complete analysis of your company to see if your capacity can support becoming a government contractor and if so, at what level.
- Evaluation of past contracts and future projected solicitations to accurately recommend future pursuits and strategies for those pursuits.
- Coach you in preparing to become a government contractor. Our company will help you prepare all of applications and certifications necessary to become a government contractor. Including SAM, DGS, and other relevant Government certifications.
- Coach and guide you as to what certifications, if any, will be of benefit to you, both in the short term and long term in becoming a government contractor.
- Coach you as to whether teaming agreements, mentor/protégé agreements, or sub-contracting opportunities are an appropriate step for your company.
- Help you identify which government sectors would be the most compatible for your company and which contracts would be best suited to pursue. AND THEN HELP YOU GO AFTER THEM!
- Help you to understand the RFQ, RFPs, develop a Line Card, Statement of Capability, and SOQs (if you don’t have them) as well as anything else you need. And we have even had an in house or referral sources to help write or respond to the RFP’s and RFQ’s.
“We met with the utility companies for 11 years trying to bid on contracts. I knocked my head against the wall constantly looking for opportunities and openings to no avail. We signed with CFR & Associates and William Osgood and within 4 months, we were bidding a large utility contract as you have to be invited to bid and won 3 projects. None of that would have happened without CFR & Associates and William Osgood.”
– Henry Hoffman, President/CEO – Hoffman Management & Construction
Helping your company provide valuable products and services to the United States Government by matching the available opportunities to your company is what we do.
- Using our unique strategy, we specialize in helping the small business teams with larger businesses, to win contracts.
- Use our over 1100 contacts that it regularly talks to regarding opportunities available at the large prime contractor, state, agency, and federal government levels. CFR’s largest customers are: VHA (Department of Veterans Affairs, DHS, P3 Teams on LAWA LAMP Projects, and LA Metro
- We also help match 8(a) companies in Mentor/Protege relationships.
- Create Teaming agreements so that our clients can win government contracts
If your company is looking at government contracts as a way of building your business, CFR is the answer.
Below is a link to a terrific company that provides an extremely affordable service to manage your searches, contract submissions, communications with contracting officers, and awards.
Contact Us: and get started today.