- CFR’s pool of resources to help find your next employee that matches your position description.
- Need help writing a position description?
- Spend 80% of the time with the candidate you are going to hire and 20% of the time eliminating the ones you are not going to hire.
- Support the interview and evaluation processes
- Create processes that can be duplicated
- Marketing and Business Development for Diverse Firms
- Certifications and Registrations
- Solicitation and Contract Research
- Reducing the time it takes to identify and land quality opportunities
- Securing Contracts for our clients (currently, over 20% are in current contracts)
CFR partners with the following organizations:
- Years of coaching work has produced amazing results for our clients. CFR coaches have logged over 10,000 hours helping executives, employees, and business owners
- Facilitation and Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development and Team Coaching
- Curriculum Development
$75,000 VA contract awarded Aug 2016 to ODG
MRS OSHA Safety wins Training Award with the Riverside Superior Court
Daly Works wins Courier Service Award with St. Louis VA
Hoffman Management Construction Company wins building award with California Water Service Company
PJ Cephas wins Cal Water Service Company Painting Contract
BP Telco wins Los Angeles Veterans Home award
Best Medical Enterprises wins LA Veteran Home Medical Diagnostic Service Award
OC Medical wins LA Veteran Home Medical Supply Contract
Dorman PSI awarded multi-year, million dollar contract
LaChaine & Associates awarded multi-year contract
Rubicon Engineering awarded multi-year contract
HMCC/AZTEC JV awarded 64 bathroom remodel with a large So Cal utility
- March 2nd, 2016
- February 11th, 2016
Now that you’re seriously considering pursuing government contracting, let’s get your certifications
- February 11th, 2016
Did you ever think you could get a government contract? Certifications, and the Rule of 3
- September 21st, 2015
Contracting and Networking, Why do they go together?
Legislative Analyst at California-Nevada Conference of Operating Engineers
William Osgood, owner/CEO of CSR & Associates, is a much- needed helping hand to our Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise in wading through the bureaucratic details of government contracting. Besides his professional demeanor and knowledge of all things DVBE and SBE, William is an affable and approachable man and a delight to work with. October 4, 2013
Top qualities: Great Results , Personable
Jana hired William in 2013.