- CFR’s pool of resources to help find your next employee that matches your position description.
- Need help writing a position description?
- Spend 80% of the time with the candidate you are going to hire and 20% of the time eliminating the ones you are not going to hire.
- Support the interview and evaluation processes
- Create processes that can be duplicated
- Marketing and Business Development for Diverse Firms
- Certifications and Registrations
- Solicitation and Contract Research
- Reducing the time it takes to identify and land quality opportunities
- Securing Contracts for our clients (currently, over 20% are in current contracts)
CFR partners with the following organizations:
- Years of coaching work has produced amazing results for our clients. CFR coaches have logged over 10,000 hours helping executives, employees, and business owners
- Facilitation and Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development and Team Coaching
- Curriculum Development
MRS OSHA Safety wins Training Award with the Riverside Superior Court
Daly Works wins Courier Service Award with St. Louis VA
Hoffman Management Construction Company wins building award with California Water Service Company
PJ Cephas wins Cal Water Service Company Painting Contract
BP Telco wins Los Angeles Veterans Home award
Best Medical Enterprises wins LA Veteran Home Medical Diagnostic Service Award
OC Medical wins LA Veteran Home Medical Supply Contract
Dorman PSI awarded multi-year, million dollar contract
LaChaine & Associates awarded multi-year contract
Rubicon Engineering awarded multi-year contract
HMCC/AZTEC JV awarded 64 bathroom remodel with a large So Cal utility
- September 21st, 2015
Contracting and Networking, Why do they go together?
- September 11th, 2015
Certified, Now What?
- July 31st, 2015
Marketing to Various Sectors of Government, The Feds
- July 24th, 2015
Is the Post-Recession Economy the real reason you are a Cave Dweller?
“Bill is an extraordinarily good business coach, who is helping us to open up a fascinating world of business and personal growth. I know I will look back on our relationship in a few years time and consider my work with Bill as one of the turning points in my life and my business.”